At Quantum we believe in investing in individuals that share our passion for providing exceptional patient care and continuing to advance the radiology profession. We are always searching for talented members to join our team.
Quantum Imaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are currently seeking candidates for opportunities in:
Diagnostic Radiologist, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Evangelical Community Hospital
Quantum Imaging is Central Pennsylvania’s largest, physician owned, full service radiology practice. We specialize in in-patient and out-patient professional radiology services and department management and currently have an employment opportunity to join our physician team.
- Seeking a General Radiologist to be responsible for interpreting X-rays, CT Scans, MRI, Ultrasounds, Mammography and Nuclear Medicine – PET-CT
- Minor procedures including lumbar punctures, arthrograms, biopsies, and drainages
- Specialty training is a plus but not required
- Board Certification or Eligibility required. PA State License required
- Fully digital department including GE PACS with integrated voice recognition
- Interested in a track to partnership position, other options will be considered
- Opportunity for evenings/night shifts remotely from home if desired
Quantum’s support staff allows the radiologist to focus on radiology, as they submit paperwork for Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates Inc. founded in 1926, has grown into a regional hospital based practice augmented by state of the art in-house IT and teleradiology services.
Our own unique PACS system allows immediate collaboration between health systems. All subspecialties within radiology are represented including musculoskeletal, Neuro, women’s imaging and pediatric radiologists as well as academic level interventional radiology services. While we are indeed a regional presence, our model is a hands on and personal approach to the provision of professional radiology services providing 24/7 to currently 5 major health systems and hospitals.
Quantum Imaging at Evangelical Hospital
Evangelical Community Hospital located in Lewisburg, PA., is a financially stable institution and is has state of the art renovations. Evangelical is a private, not for profit 127 bed community hospital providing quality healthcare to Central Pennsylvania.
- Lewisburg offers its residents a comfortable and friendly community in which to raise a FAMILY and offers superior safe schools Lewisburg has a gorgeous downtown retail district; as well as the campus of Bucknell University and is located near the Susquehanna River.
- Lewisburg offers an endless array of activities for all ages from offering a sportsmen’s outdoor paradise to thriving artist’s arena.
“In combination with the support of more than 45 Quantum radiologists, the radiologists at Evangelical experience a traditional weekday work schedule with the opportunity for evening and/or weekend hours. Lewisburg, PA is listed on the National Register of Historic places and offers residents a comfortable and friendly community in which to raise a family. With a vibrant downtown retail district, the campus of Bucknell University, and its proximity to the Susquehanna River, Lewisburg offers a variety of activities for all ages.” Kenneth Jusko, DO, Quantum Imaging physician since 2010.
Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates is a full service radiology practice comprised of over 45 Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Radiologists located in Central PA.
We serve multiple health systems & provide a full spectrum of services to include General Diagnostic Radiology and Interventional Radiology as well as sub specialty interpretations in the areas of Women’s Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Neuroradiology, and Musculoskeletal Radiology.
We are seeking a board certified and Fellowship-trained Breast Imager or Women’s Imager.
Will perform interventional procedures including:
- Ultrasound-guided cyst aspirations, FNAs and core biopsies
- Stereotactic core biopsies, MRI-guided core biopsies.
- Pre-operative needle localizations.
- Sentinel node injections and galactograms.
General diagnostic abilities preferred.
Experienced Radiology Certified Coders
The coder will be responsible for assigning codes to diagnostic and interventional radiology reports for claims submission.
This role will also perform miscellaneous clerical duties including but not limited to:
- Researching and coding reports returned from the coding vendor un-coded.
- Utilize the hospital PACS systems to collect additional information for coding reports or for verifying what was performed.
- Reviewing payment denials, identifying and correcting coding errors.
- Writing appeal letters, when appropriate.
- Providing immediate telephone support to referring offices who call with coding questions.
- Working with physicians to clarify documentation, and working with the billing team to ensure appropriate reimbursement for services
Location/Shift: Quantum’s corporate office
Skills needed for success in this position include:
- Possess knowledge of state and federal health care laws, including knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid regulations and third party coding and billing rules.
- Possess strong critical thinking, research and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and interact effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, staff and the health care community.
- Maintain confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Demonstrate courtesy, respect and professionalism in every aspect of the job.
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing working conditions.
- Have great attention-to-detail.
- Be a team player.
- Demonstrate coding proficiency by passing company administered coding test prior to being considered for employment.
- Possess coding certification from AAPC, AHIMA or RCCB and demonstrate technical competence in CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10 coding with minimum of 2 years coding experience in a radiology physician group practice.
Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates is looking for several Teleradiology Assistants to join our team in Lewisberry, PA.
- MUST BE FLEXIBLE, MUST BE RELIABLE
Candidates will be responsible for providing teleradiology administrative support to all Quantum physicians.
PACS system experience preferred!
RADIOLOGY OR HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE A PLUS
Outstanding full benefits package is available to include medical, dental, vision, 401k**.
Candidate must have a solid work history, superior communication skills and the ability to multi-task. Dependability is an absolute must for this position.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
- Load images from all systems to enable workload balancing at all health systems.
- Obtain prior images for all exams pulled or sent from health systems including all PET Scans, and Breast MRI scans attaching reports when available.
- Troubleshoot specific request from health systems and supervisors.
- Utilize the phone/IM system; transfer calls, set up conference calls, set up individual Rads in the system, call results to physicians/nurses and document date/time/to whom spoken with and initial.
- Update lists of user account information on all radiologists and health system accounts for Telerad.
- Data entry; study information into tracking systems, add orders, insurance information for specific contracts, etc.
- Troubleshoot all computer systems and contact IT on-call with as much data available to resolve the issues in a timely fashion.
Skills Required: Microsoft software, excellent organization & superior communication skills, general office skills, and medical experience.
Prior experience with PACS systems and images preferred.
Medical Account Receivable Representative
Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates in Lewisberry, PA currently is accepting resumes to join our medical billing staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, researching denied claims, insurance follow-up, and patient account follow-up as well as identifying trends or patterns with denials and/or non-payments. Join rotation of employees who take customer service calls regarding outstanding payments and bills and work to provide timely and professional service to those callers.
Hours will be 8:00-4:30, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidates will also possess:
- Proficiency in Word & Excel (Creation of spreadsheets & formulas).
- Ability to navigate payor-specific websites for verification & payment information/investigation of claims.
- Self direction, ability to be logical, detail-oriented and the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid work history & proven dependability.
Please send CV’s, salary requirements and Letters of Interest to:
Tara Evans, HR Manager: email@example.com
Quantum Imaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer