At Quantum we believe in investing in individuals that share our passion for providing exceptional patient care and continuing to advance the radiology profession. We are always searching for talented members to join our team.
Quantum Imaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are currently seeking candidates for opportunities in:
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Quantum Imaging & Therapeutic Associates – Lewisberry, PA
Quantum Imaging & Therapeutic Associates, a large radiology practice is seeking candidates for an opportunity to join our Interventional Radiology team in Central PA.
The ideal candidate will work in collaboration with our interventional radiologists but still function with autonomy while performing the following duties:
- Perform pre-procedure Evaluation and Management services to include informed consent specific to the scheduled procedure
- Complete all hospital required paperwork, including, but not limited to, history and physical forms
- Provide post-procedure follow-up with patients and family and provide instructions, test results, and recommendations as determined through discussion with the radiologist
- Provide support to the interventional department for minor procedures including, but not limited to, dressing changes, removal of drains, removal of PICC lines and evaluation and treatment of complications from prior procedures, as directed by the radiologist
- Perform minor interventional procedures under the supervision of an interventional radiologist, including but not limited to, PICC and central line insertions, exchanges and replacements, thoracentesis, pleural drainage catheter placement, paracentesis, biopsies and lumbar puncture
- Master’s Degree in Nursing required
- Current PA Registered Nurse license and NP/PA license
- Current national NP certification through ANCC or AACN
- Three years experience preferred
- One year of acute care or interventional experience preferred.
This position is full-time M-F (40 hrs/week) with a complete benefits package. (Benefits, excellent salary, great work conditions, 401-K, LTD/STD, Life Insurance, etc.)
Please review our website for more information & to learn more about Quantum Imaging. All questions can be directed to Tara Evans, HR Manager. Email email@example.com or call directly 717-932-5959
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify and process invoices including obtaining proper approval and proper general ledger coding.
- Create weekly disbursement files for approval; print and prepare vouchers for check signing.
- Prepare and submit monthly sales and use tax filings.
- Responsible for the maintenance of vendor files.
- Responsible for year-end 1099 filings.
- Provide support related to corporate credit card reconciliations
- Assist with other projects or assignments as needed.
- Maintain files and related documentation in an organized manner.
- Previous Accounts Payable Experience 1+ years
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is mandatory
- Organized and self-directed with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities to complete duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to interface effectively both internally and externally.
- Ability to perform calculations for items such as discounts, sales tax, and quantity conversions.
- Experience with SAGE and/or other similar accounting systems is preferred but not required.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Diagnostic Radiologist, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Evangelical Community Hospital
Quantum Imaging is Central Pennsylvania’s largest, physician owned, full service radiology practice. We specialize in in-patient and out-patient professional radiology services and department management and currently have an employment opportunity to join our physician team.
- Seeking a General Radiologist to be responsible for interpreting X-rays, CT Scans, MRI, Ultrasounds, Mammography and Nuclear Medicine – PET-CT
- Minor procedures including lumbar punctures, arthrograms, biopsies, and drainages
- Specialty training is a plus but not required
- Board Certification or Eligibility required. PA State License required
- Fully digital department including GE PACS with integrated voice recognition
- Interested in a track to partnership position, other options will be considered
- Opportunity for evenings/night shifts remotely from home if desired
Quantum’s support staff allows the radiologist to focus on radiology, as they submit paperwork for Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates Inc. founded in 1926, has grown into a regional hospital based practice augmented by state of the art in-house IT and teleradiology services.
Our own unique PACS system allows immediate collaboration between health systems. All subspecialties within radiology are represented including musculoskeletal, Neuro, women’s imaging and pediatric radiologists as well as academic level interventional radiology services. While we are indeed a regional presence, our model is a hands on and personal approach to the provision of professional radiology services providing 24/7 to currently 5 major health systems and hospitals.
Quantum Imaging at Evangelical Hospital
Evangelical Community Hospital located in Lewisburg, PA., is a financially stable institution and is has state of the art renovations. Evangelical is a private, not for profit 127 bed community hospital providing quality healthcare to Central Pennsylvania.
- Lewisburg offers its residents a comfortable and friendly community in which to raise a FAMILY and offers superior safe schools Lewisburg has a gorgeous downtown retail district; as well as the campus of Bucknell University and is located near the Susquehanna River.
- Lewisburg offers an endless array of activities for all ages from offering a sportsmen’s outdoor paradise to thriving artist’s arena.
“In combination with the support of more than 45 Quantum radiologists, the radiologists at Evangelical experience a traditional weekday work schedule with the opportunity for evening and/or weekend hours. Lewisburg, PA is listed on the National Register of Historic places and offers residents a comfortable and friendly community in which to raise a family. With a vibrant downtown retail district, the campus of Bucknell University, and its proximity to the Susquehanna River, Lewisburg offers a variety of activities for all ages.” Kenneth Jusko, DO, Quantum Imaging physician since 2010.
Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates is a full service radiology practice comprised of over 45 Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Radiologists located in Central PA.
We serve multiple health systems & provide a full spectrum of services to include General Diagnostic Radiology and Interventional Radiology as well as sub specialty interpretations in the areas of Women’s Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Neuroradiology, and Musculoskeletal Radiology.
We are seeking a board certified and Fellowship-trained Breast Imager or Women’s Imager.
Will perform interventional procedures including:
- Ultrasound-guided cyst aspirations, FNAs and core biopsies
- Stereotactic core biopsies, MRI-guided core biopsies.
- Pre-operative needle localizations.
- Sentinel node injections and galactograms.
General diagnostic abilities preferred.
Medical Account Receivable Representative
Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates in Lewisberry, PA currently is accepting resumes to join our medical billing staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, researching denied claims, insurance follow-up, and patient account follow-up as well as identifying trends or patterns with denials and/or non-payments. Join rotation of employees who take customer service calls regarding outstanding payments and bills and work to provide timely and professional service to those callers.
Hours will be 8:00-4:30, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidates will also possess:
- Proficiency in Word & Excel (Creation of spreadsheets & formulas).
- Ability to navigate payor-specific websites for verification & payment information/investigation of claims.
- Self direction, ability to be logical, detail-oriented and the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid work history & proven dependability.
Please send resume or CV, salary requirements and Letters of Interest to:
Tara Evans, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quantum Imaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer