At Quantum we believe in investing in individuals that share our passion for providing exceptional patient care and continuing to advance the radiology profession. We are always searching for talented members to join our team.
Quantum Imaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are currently seeking candidates for opportunities in:
- Diagnostic Radiologist, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Women’s Imager
- Monitoring Physician
- Help Desk / PC Technician
Please send resume or CV, salary requirements and Letters of Interest to:
Tara Evans, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quantum Imaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Quantum Imaging has an opening to join our team and Evangelical Community Hospital.
- Seeking a General Radiologist to be responsible for interpreting X-rays, CT Scans, MRI, Ultrasounds, Mammography and Nuclear Medicine – PET-CT
- Minor procedures including lumbar punctures, arthrograms, biopsies, and drainages
- Specialty training is a plus but not required
- Board Certification or Eligibility required. PA State License required
- Fully digital department including GE PACS with integrated voice recognition
- Interested in a track to partnership position, other options will be considered
- Opportunity for evenings/night shifts remotely from home if desired
Quantum’s support staff allows the radiologist to focus on radiology, as they submit paperwork for Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates Inc. founded in 1926, has grown into a regional hospital based practice augmented by state of the art in-house IT and teleradiology services.
Our own unique PACS system allows immediate collaboration between health systems. All subspecialties within radiology are represented including musculoskeletal, Neuro, women’s imaging and pediatric radiologists as well as academic level interventional radiology services. While we are indeed a regional presence, our model is a hands on and personal approach to the provision of professional radiology services providing 24/7 to currently 5 major health systems and hospitals.
Quantum Imaging at Evangelical Hospital
Evangelical Community Hospital located in Lewisburg, PA., is a financially stable institution and is has state of the art renovations. Evangelical is a private, not for profit 127 bed community hospital providing quality healthcare to Central Pennsylvania.
- Lewisburg offers its residents a comfortable and friendly community in which to raise a FAMILY and offers superior safe schools Lewisburg has a gorgeous downtown retail district; as well as the campus of Bucknell University and is located near the Susquehanna River.
- Lewisburg offers an endless array of activities for all ages from offering a sportsmen’s outdoor paradise to thriving artist’s arena.
“In combination with the support of more than 45 Quantum radiologists, the radiologists at Evangelical experience a traditional weekday work schedule with the opportunity for evening and/or weekend hours. Lewisburg, PA is listed on the National Register of Historic places and offers residents a comfortable and friendly community in which to raise a family. With a vibrant downtown retail district, the campus of Bucknell University, and its proximity to the Susquehanna River, Lewisburg offers a variety of activities for all ages.” Kenneth Jusko, DO, Quantum Imaging physician since 2010.
Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates is seeking a board certified and Fellowship-trained Breast Imager or Women’s Imager.
Will perform interventional procedures including:
- Ultrasound-guided cyst aspirations, FNAs and core biopsies
- Stereotactic core biopsies, MRI-guided core biopsies.
- Pre-operative needle localizations.
- Sentinel node injections and galactograms.
General diagnostic abilities preferred.
Quantum Imaging & Therapeutic Associates is currently seeking a Monitoring Physician.
Physician presence is needed in West Shore / East shore imaging center to manage an occasional contrast reaction and /or allergy and/or alert EMT service as required by Department of Health CMS.
- Quantum Imaging will be open to flexible scheduling arrangement to include a possible job share that ensures for full coverage between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- This position will allow for the simultaneous pursuit of outside business /personal advancement ventures or educational pursuits.
- This position will not require call not weekend / evening hours.
- Position is ideal for recent retired Physician or candidates looking to moonlight during daylight hours.
- Current Pennsylvania license as a Physician
- Radiology and / or Management background will not be required.
- CPR Certification: CPR (required based on AHA standards to include both a didactic and skills demonstration component) must be completed within 30 days of hire
Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered for this opening – please contact Tara Evans at email@example.com
Quantum Imaging and Therapeutic Associates in Lewisberry, PA currently is accepting resumes for our open Help Desk / PC Technician opening. Responsible for providing help desk support and supporting users
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end user training where required.
- Provide help desk support for hardware and software including responding to phone calls, emails, and personal requests for assistance
- Provide support in the training of new physicians and employees on all systems required including workstation hardware and software, communication equipment and dictation systems
- Assist in the installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices.
Skill Set should include:
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Exceptional client service skills, including the ability to build and maintain positive client relationships
- Proven solid work ethics & professional references
- Post secondary education in Information Technology and /or relative years experience preferred
- Working technical knowledge of network, PC operating systems and Windows Server operating systems
- Application support experience with MS Office
- Display positive attitude and approach under adverse conditions
RESUMES & COVER LETTERS WITH SALARY EXPECTATIONS CAN BE SENT TO TEVANS@QITA.COM